We love to celebrate. And when you add in our Super Duper Moms we love it even more.
This past weekend we headed to NC to spend time with family for Mother’s Day. It was a great time of relaxation, catching up, and just pure happiness. Here are a few highlights:
1. Lunch with a sweet friend. It always does a heart good.
2. Tractor rides and four-wheeler rides with more friends.
3. Swimming with Mimi & Pawpaw.
4. Picking strawberries with these people (and more).
5. Eating strawberries with these people (and more).
6. Taking walks with my hubby and talking about life.
7. Eating at a fabulous Cuban Cafe with some fabulous friends.
8. Hanging out with nieces and nephews and playing super heroes with all the kids.
9. Picnic supper on the grass at Nana & Papa’s house.
And in other news:
1. I finished the semester last week and my GPA is worth sharing.
2. Grant broke his thumb playing basketball with some neighbors. He has to wear this terrible thing for 4 weeks. Boo! This means dish duty is all mine. And it looks as if it makes him awfully off-balanced.
3. But when he goes out to mow the yard, he gets sympathy from three 12-year-old boys and they take over.
4. Well, make that two.
5. We were really encouraged today by a couple who drove two hours to talk to us. They feel called by God to do something big with their lives but they can’t put their finger on what it is–been there, done that! It is great to tell all that God has brought us through and be an encouragement for those who want to serve Him with fervor! Will you pray for them today?
6. It’s exciting getting these texts from teenagers while we’re away from Countryside.
7. Asher loves his life.
8. And so does Evan Grace.
9. And so do we!
Random lists, I know. ‘Tis our life.
What’s up with you? Let us know! We want to know!